GREATNESS IS A GIFT
Direct consistent focus is the key to your success. The most consistent seems to always win the race. remember the childhood story of the tortoise and the hare? Slow and steady makes sure:
- Don’t lose track of what is most important
- What’s next is clearly in front of you.
- Saves energy
- Keeps you consistently moving forward.
Focus on implementing your plan on a consistent basis. You have the ideas now build the stamina to see it through.
Completely ignore the things that normally distract you by taking specific actions.
- Turn off social media notifications.
- Change your email update notification to every 2 hours.
- Schedule regular breaks every hour or two.
- Set your phone for Do Not Disturb for one hour.
If you truly want to get ahead, take your time to analyze where you are and how you are going to get to your destination. Remember it’s how you get there that sets up your next venture and every venture to come.
Lastly, get an accountability partner that will remind you of what you are intending to accomplish. Someone that is in your corner 100% no if’s ands or buts.
Forward focused consistency wins hands down! Think long term.
“The challenge in moving fast is to clearly know when to take a break, breath, reassess and smell a rose. God loves you so be sure to love yourself too!”